Subject: [Leica] LEICAMOTOR 14000: RARE! CHEAP! ABUSED!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:19:22 -0500

Harumph.  The Charming Cindy will tell you that I'm both cheap and abusive,
but, then she's a Contaflex owner, so, what the hey!?

I have, in my possession and before me as I write this, the delectable and
EXCEEDINGLY rare 14000 Leicamotor for the M2 and M4-MOT.  This unit is
heavily used, is missing a patch of vulcanite, and lacks the battery pack.

$200 plus shipping, and cheap at twice this.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!