Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Mid-Atlantic Call "Extremely important--Read"
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:27:27 EST

Dan,
If you promise to show up I will pay for your croissant and cappuccino stuff!
I might even  offer to clean your glasses with Ted's shorts and blended scotch
if you want.  How's that for a deal :-)) !

Hey Ted! Just in case this guy takes me seriously, save a pair of shorts for
me ... I'll pay the FedEx shipping and the extra charge for "Hazardous
Material"!!!

Francois

In a message dated 1/29/99 10:56:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,