Subject: [Leica] Re: list down?
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:42:35 -0800

Seems like it was. When I downloaded my mail, this a.m. I noticed there
were only a few LUG messages. Normally I get maybe 150 or so overnight. I
replied to one, and now, several hours later, I have yet to see it. Looking
over the message headers for some that have just dribbled through, I see an
18 hour gap in what appear to be internal transfers at
mejac.palo-alto.ca.us. If you want to be sure you're still on the list,
just send a message to majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us. In the message
area, put the word 'which' and the response you get back will indicate
which list you belong to.

I'm still wondering whether I'll see all that missing mail.

- -Mike
At 02:25 PM 1/28/1999 -0400, Terry Price (Edgecombe-Coles House), you wrote...