Subject: Re: [Leica] Film most often used
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:07:38 EST

Per your request I am submitting my list of films that I use.
1.	Ilford Delta 100		75%
2.	Ilford Delta 400		15%
3.	Ilford Delta 3200		  4%
4.	Fuji Astia			  3%
4.	Fuji NPH			  3%

Bob Bedwell

<< One of my fellow professional photographer friends when talking about the
 fun I am having reading your most interesting posts on the LUG, asked me the
 following question?  I suppose most of the luggers shoot mainly color
 transparency film...right?  If you desire, could you email me privately
 gdklein@bytehead.com     to tell me which film you shoot most often?  I will
 post the results as I get the tallies done.

 gck >>