Subject: [Leica] Thanks
From: Jay LeBlanc <jaleblan@dakotacom.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:21:18 -0700

Dear fellow LUGnuts,
  Thanks for all the kind responses to my 1st attempt at a web site!  I'm
amazed (but perhaps not suprised) at the various problems some users report
with access, and I'm wondering if anyone using AOL has been successful?
Among the various problems reported are missing pictures and wrong
background colors!  Others report no problems at all.
  I'm sorry I don't keep records of exposure but can offer that most
everything was exposed using Kodak Gold 200 or 100 ISO, and I prefer the
100.  The B&W photos were exposed on Tri X and developed using HC 110.   -Jay-

Visit my website at: <http://www.dakotacom.net/~jaleblan/index.html>