Subject: Re: [Leica] experience buying from tamarkin or chatterton?
From: "James Harrison" <LeicaR7@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:20:26 -0600

Buzz said:

>I know this thread has been beaten to death before, but I want to put in a
>plug for your friendly local Leica dealer.

I agree if : you have a good relationship with your Leica dealer or, if you
are fortunate ?? enough to live in a location that supports a Leica dealer,
(read large town or city, with all that is associated with).  I live in the
north waste lands of Texas, ask Walt.  My only Leica dealer is via the
internet or mail.  By the way, I've dealt with Tamarkin several
times,,always honest and prompt.  jh