Subject: Re: [Leica] experience buying from tamarkin or chatterton?
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:07:31 EST

Should have mentioned that for new gear, my dealer of choice would be our own
Pat.  :-)

<< Hi,
   have never used either but friends have with little or no problems.  I tend
 to use Le Camera in NJ.  Monthly ad in Shutterbug is pretty good indication
of
 supply and pricing.  Have had zero problems with him over the past 8-10
years.

 Bill >>