Subject: Re: [Leica] Variable Contrast CLH
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:58:42 -0500

Bill Franson wrote:

> I had a Zone VI VC head for a year and never got used to it  (snip)

> I wouldn't recommend the Zone VI VC head.

Thanks for these comments, Bill.  You just saved me a pile of money.  I thought
I "knew" what I wanted.  Nothing like real life experience.  I use the Zone VI
single tube head with filters and the compensating timer now also and have
gotten very used to it over the years.  The last thing I need is something to
slow me down in the darkroom!Mike Gardner