Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:01:10 -0500

  Instead
of a very dark cat in a dark room - it looks dark grey cat in a room with
about normal lighting!!!

That raises a question I've been meaning to ask...when shooting under lousy
conditions...night, dim interiors, etc., I often want to end up with prints
that are obviously night time, dim room, photos...but if I follow the advice
of the meter, I get a "properly exposed" photo. Anyone want to suggest a
rule of thumb by which to maintain the night?

Thanks in advance...