Subject: Re: [Leica] Outlook Express, was: Off Topic - Font Change
From: raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:52:52 +0100

From:           	"JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
To:             	<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject:        	Re: [Leica] Off Topic - Font Change
Date sent:      	Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:32:16 -0700

> I'm seeing it sometimes in a late version of Outlook Express, running under
> W98. Next time, I'll try to pick out the message that seems to set it off,
> and see if it's originating from a particular bit of software, or a single
> individual.
<snip>
> Jeff

I regard the MS Outlook Express with extreme suspicion now
because in my laptop it tangled itself around the MS Outlook
proper so tightly that every time I tried to send email the computer
started to send fax. I had to uninstall both and I now use Pegasus
in the laptop.
Then in my home computer the Outlook Express got mixed up with
MS Mail so neither of them worked and I could not send email at
all. I had to uninstall the Outlook Express and Internet Explorer 4.0
and do some weird things to restore the MS Mail address book.
Now I use Pegasus Mail at home, too.

Raimo
(photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen)