Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica on the 'X Files' TV show
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:33:45 -0500

Paul-
I looked at the tape again, and he was using what appeared to be a Nikon- F
or F2 with photomic viewer- at least when he got shot- I saw the marque
'NIKON' as well.
I thought about the picture of the punctured Nikon on the back of the book
about the 135 photographers KIA or MIA in SE Asia...
So- now that I mentioned the "N" word three times in this post, I have to
balance it!
The old guy indeed had a IIIx Leica, and it may have been an 'f'- looked to
have a Leica Summitar as well. and I have never seen a Leica held like that
either! :)
Dan ( Rosey said, " Isn't that just like a man- getting a screwmount
camera...Harrumph!")