Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica Stigma
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:08:20 -0500

>If you're sporting a couple of R8's and lots of other stuff over the shoulder,
>it also helps if you're 6'2", weighing 205 lbs and in good physical shape.
>
>Jim Nelon

Ok- I'm 5'3" about 135 lbs. on a GOOD day. Does this mean I have to use my
'new' M4-P inside?
Maybe if I use a 135mm I can take pictures from the window...:(
Wait, I'll sign up for a "leica-karate" class; then I can kick 'em in the
crotch as Ted so reasonably suggested- wait, that was if they make fun of
his Leica's; God Ted, what'll you do to 'em if they try to steal 'em!!!???
sigh... I didn't realize I'd have to go to the gym to carry a *smaller,
lighter* camera....

hmmmmmm,

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"
(my moniker from 13 years of stand up comedy)