Subject: [Leica] 50mm and a wish to Lucien, Nathan omong others
From: imxputs <imxputs@knoware.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 99 09:33:25 +0100

I am investigating for a forthcoming article in Viewfinder the many unsolved
enigmas around the 50mm lenses from 1935 to 1970. Please have some patience. I
will ask the Viewfinder 'bosses' if an abstarct would be possible for the Lug.

On another matter. The asph glass discussion and the Peter K discussion
produced some useful references to basic articles one should know before
statring a thread.
I would like to invite Lucien and Nathan and some others who seem to have
collected all material around Leica to produce a short list of reference
material tthat anyone should read and digest. I will offer to indicate what of
this literature is really of importance.
In this manner we can produce a basic reading list for ourselves and for new
members on this list in order to avoid reiterating the same stories time after
time.

Erwin