Subject: [Leica] Thank you!
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:20:39 EST

Hello Luggers and Luggerettes,
Thanks to all of you who wrote me a line or two on my web page.  Along with
your comments on composition, cropping and the likes...for which I am very
grateful 'cause I learned a lot on how to read my own pictures...I understand
that I have to work hard on the web presentation.

I apologize for the time it takes for downloading the page.  As I said in my
thumbnail images on the first page that can be blown up to full size on the
following pages.  I'll get there!!
Thanks again, it is really, really appreciated!

BTW there is a new magazine out on the market.  It is called "B&W"  "Black and
White Magazine for collectors of fine photography".  It is published by
Picturama Publications.  There is one article on a photograph by the name of
William Claxton pictured with a Leica M6!

Francois Brunelle
http://members.aol.com/fbrunelle/page/index.htm