Subject: [Leica] Thanks to Dawn Klein
From: "James R. Nelon" <JNelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:48:05 +0800

We've got some real HTML coding gurus out there. Dawn saw my message
about a problem with wallpaper not showing up. She hopped right on the
problem and gave me a fix that makes the pages look so much better. Many
thanks for the help. By the way, the coding fix is an obscure one, that
is, not one I could find in my HTML coding books. This fix came from
experience. Nice to have that kind of help around when needed.

Any time I can return a favor . . .

Jim Nelon

- --
James R. Nelon