Subject: [Leica] incident meters
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 21:58:51 -0800

Exactly. Instant on. And it will read and compute and store the factor for
any filter. Then use the value for automatic compensation when making a
reading. I also like that it gives you an ambient light reading
simultaneously with a flash reading. And lots of other stuff. I've never
had a problem with the tabs. I actually have an F1 (same as F2 but older
and has a second dome for extra bright situations) and maybe the older
domes were stronger.

Jim