Subject: Re: [Leica] Softie
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:29:09 +0100

Ted Grant wrote:

> Done that myself more times than I want to remember [...]

It's not the number of armpit shots that counts, it's the quality of
the ones inbetween the armpit shots that counts.  And I think that most
of the LUG would agree with me that you're on safe ground were *that's*
concerned... ;-)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just "DOHH" it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho