Subject: [Leica] Jerry-Rigged Leica Gear in Warsaw
From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@waw.pdi.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:31:20 +0100

I lost the lens-hood-cover from my 35mm Summicron-M (I use an M4P), so I
found a big pencil eraser that just fits.  Amazing.  Then I made a little
pull-tab for it with a piece of electrical tape.  It's not  pretty (and it's
relatively heavy) but it works.

Still, I'd like to find the real thing, but have had no luck in Warsaw.
Does anyone know of a source for Leica gear in Warsaw?

Also, it would be interesting to hear of other jerry-rigged Leica gear that
LUGers have made.

Thanks,
Bruce F