Subject: [Leica] Rokor or Elmarit
From: Tord-Rikard Söderström <ridsom97@student.umu.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 15:57:49 +0100

I am planing to buy a 28mm for my newly invested chrome Leica M6
I understand that there are two different classes, Rokor´s and Elmarit´s
what is the basic difference between these two, not just that the
Rokor is out of production and that it has a older construction

I would say that the low contrast in color rendition that older lenses give
is a plus point, but then we have the lack of sharpness at open apertures

would be happy for some kind of answer, Tord-Rikard