Subject: [Leica] R8 and 14167, was leicaflex SL's self timer
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:38:04 +0100

Thanks to everybody for you advices!
Basically, there are not many smart choices, there is just one : get the R8!
I think this is the good choice but I have two problems with it :
i) The cheap one : I know the 14167 has to be modified to be use with the
R's camera. Is it the same for the R8? Is there a way to get an already
modified 14167?
ii) The expensive one : Where the hell will I get the money to buy an R8...
TIA
Thib.