Subject: [Leica] Re: exposure rules
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:36:19 -0800

I personally like an incident meter much better than a reflected meter. And
Fred Ward's statement is pretty much true. I will use an incident meter
when taking serious photographs as much as possible. However, I agree with
Eric. There are numerous situations where it is totally *impossible* to use
an incident meter. Therefore, it is best to be able to effectively use both.

Jim