Subject: Re: [Leica] End it!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 22:21:16 -0600

>	BTW, for those R users.  IMHO, and no matter what you try to say,
>the M lenses ARE sharper than R lenses. Hey I don't understand R users,

And you think we're the ones who are narrow minded? This is just amazing.
There is no objective way this statement could possibly be true. Amazing.

There was a time when M lenses are better. Sharper does not necessarily
equal better, by the way. For someone to state that sharpness is what
proves one is better than the other just shows one's ignorance of the
issues involved.

And you keep slamming those who disagree with you as being myopic? Please.
Physician, heal thyself.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Ted Kennedy