Subject: Re: [Leica] A new idea "off topic" lug -list
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 15:48:26 -0800

John Hudson wrote:

>>Dear Leica User's Group Member,
>>
>>Thank you for your recent submission; however, it does not meet our current
>>needs.
>>
>>Reason(s) for rejection:
>>( ) Insufficient Leica content. We do request that as a minimum, 5% of the
>>words used be either "Leica" or refer to products of E. Leitz or Leica
>>Camera AG. A list of acceptable words is enclosed.
>
>rest snipped
>
>Was I the only person receive this message via the list?
>
>Are messages to the list being automatically word scanned for content?>>>>>>

Hi John,

Do not take this post seriously and no you weren't alone in receiving it.
:) Everyone did! :)  Man it's big time tongue in cheek like Bill Gates wife
buying the Leica factory.

When you see something as off the wall as this just have a smile and figure
whomever posted it was pulling our chains. Chuckle and then delete! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant