Subject: [Leica] was: Xtol and New Ilford 3200? PAD:)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:09:03 -0800

Henning Wulff wrote:
>It may be interesting (it is for me) to visit the brewery and to get the
>details on how they make the stuff, but to misquote (and please, no
>unquotes!) Ted, instead of dwelling on the minutae and mashing them into
>the ground, let's just live by PAD - Pint a day.>>>>>>>>>>

Henning, I knew there was something more I liked about you than photography! :)

The PAD as you say could be:

             "Pint a Day before for the Picture a Day!
              Keeps the Leica used and blues away!" :)

Jeeeeeesh here we go again off topic! :)  But Leica does that, it isn't us! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant