Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux for Sale
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 20:00:55 -0400

It is probably the first of the F1 Noctilux.  All of the F1 versions are
identical optically and mechanically the differences are only filter sizes
and hoods.

Is is a good price for that lens.  they usually go for $1,600.

On another note, my camera dealer has ordered me a new Polaroid Sprintscan
Plus for $1,500CAD, ($1,000 USD).  It is a Mac version Polaroid wanted to
clear out.  I assume the difference between the Mac and Windows version is
that the Windows includes a SCSI card and the windows software.  If I need
the windows software, do you have it still?  Was the silverfast you had for
the polaroid?

Regards,

Robert

Regards,