Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB M6 HM
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:51:29 EST

Sam:

I have an M6Hm that I would consider trading for a chrome TTL.  All of my
lenses, except one are chrome.  It was purchased new about 8 months ago and is
in as new condition.

I also have a 50mm Noctilux that I currently have listed on the Leica LUG-NET
for sale.  I am intereest in an 80mm F1.4 R lense.  I don't know if any of
this makes sense to you but I would consider trading.

Give it some thoughts and email me directly.  My email address is:
Rbedw51767@Aol.com

Thanks,
Bob Bedwell
rbedw51767@aol.com

<< Hi All,

 I am looking for to purchase the Following.   Please drop me a line or call
me
 at
 Toll free # 888-534-2272 (LeicaSam)