Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica Card
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:36:54 -0800

David,

My answer was based on a post I remembered from, I believe, Pascal (sorry
Lucien). I didn't attempt to find the original post therefore I am probably
in error. I think the bottom line is that the "Leica Card" is a German
offering, not intended for anyone else at this time. As someone said, to
benefit, you should be able to travel easily to Solms. I shouldn't have
attempted to answer something with my feeble memory.  :-)

Pascal?

Jim