Subject: Re: Off topic - who owns ( was RE: [Leica] Ansel Adams, Yosemite NP, and Moonscapes)
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 05:42:44 -0600 (CST)

NONE of us use any film or paper from the university......in fact,
the university doesn't BUY film or paper except a bit for demos....
I know, I buy it and do the demos......

However, we DO office there, discuss things there, use the "fixtures"
there, etc.....that's the concern-plus there's no way in hell that
a person working there is going to BUY and MAINTAIN a processor...
of his own.

Walt

On