Subject: Re: [Leica] A new idea "off topic" lug -list
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:31:38 +0100

Dear Ted,

Why don't you try the Rollei or Hasselblad lists as an experience to see how
boring the are, and you will have only 5 - 10 messages per day.

I'm sure that there might be all kind of suggestions TO LIMIT, NOT ABOLISH,
the off-topic subjects, a creative lugger could give it some thought and
produce guidelines.

But please,  NO POLICING

For example the whisky and beer thing went on a bit too long, not to mention
the MS-Mac thing. A special group for R-users?
A leica-netiguette could be to limit off-topics in principle to one week,
but than they die out anyway.

Good luck

Andreas

Dr Andreas Frijdal