Subject: Re: Off topic - who owns ( was RE: [Leica] Ansel Adams, Yosemite NP, and Moonscapes)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:27:14 -0600

>I have a friend about to publish in a MAJOR way....I'm interested to see what
>he, as an employee

Unless he is an employee working as a photographer, they don't own the
copyright. But it is unethical, to say the least, to use film paid for by
the University for personal enrichment, so you're on the right track there.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.