Subject: Re: [Leica] G2 paternity
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:10:17 EST

Alan, I read this in an article that Blake wrote in the Contax newsletter
about a year ago.  The article was about the development of the G Camera.  I
do not have a copy.   I think Contax also stopped producing the newsletter.

Tom

<< I have questionned Jim Williams on this and he does not have any written
 trace on the matter, though he does remember a post by Blake arguing in
 that direction >>