Subject: RE: [Leica] Unquote, was: Contax color rendition
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:26:54 -0500

	My standard reference is the "Merriam Webster's Second
International, Unabridged."  Unfortunately, I do not keep a copy in my
office.  I would also accept up to the second edition of Fowler or the
"Curme Grammar."  However, I ask correspondents to simply use their own
brains...how do you UNQUOTE something?  It can't be done and it is not
colloquial!

		Buzz