Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw Mount Lens
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:51:13 -0500

I suppose this is a question for Marc - Isn't the problem with the Russian stuff
that, while the designs may be world class designs, the quality control was and
is less than non-existent. Which means that buying one of these lenses is a
total crap shoot: you may be getting what is in essence a fabulous Zeiss lens,
or you may be getting the bottom of a vodka bottle?