Subject: [Leica] Noctilux: web site updated with three more Noctilux shots at f/1
From: Tony Rowlett <rowlett@alaska.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:12:23 -0900

Dear LUGnuts:

For those still interested in viewing Noctilux shots (taken at f/1), please
see:

   http://www.alaska.net/~rowlett/noctilux.htm

"Mimi IV" has some extremely interesting "out of focus" details which
really caught my eye.

If you think I take a lot of pictures of my sweetheart, Mimi, especially
with the Noctilux at f/1, then you're quite right, I do.  She makes a very
beautiful subject at f/1 because it closely resembles her personality,
which is mysterious at times, though always warm (except in the mornings),
and always interesting.  Moreover, she bought me the Noctilux and likes to
see me use it.  She got her credit card bill yesterday, the one with the
Noctilux, and she looked quite interesting when she was reviewing it, but I
dared not snap a shot of her then....

Tony - white male - 37 - Less than enough to afford Leica gear
   (Mimi - Beautiful Asian - slightly older than me - almost totally broke
now)

Tony Rowlett
Anchorage, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~rowlett