Subject: Re: [Leica] Assorted Ordnance
From: "James Harrison" <LeicaR7@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 22:41:41 -0600

 Marc said:

>To repel all the burglars dying to burst in here to deprive me of my Red
>Dots, I do have my father's dress sabre hanging on the wall.
>
>Marc

 My daughter, child number 3, married a Brit fighter pilot, nice guy for an
airplane weenie, (I am a ICBM weenie), he had most of his family come here
to Texas for the wedding;;brought his officer's sword back to the states on
a commercial flight.  Full dress for the wedding at my home.. He was playing
with it when his father replied " never take it out of the scabard unless it
tastes blood".  I thought that was a quaint custom;;jh