Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying R8,need advice on lenses
From: "steve" <steve@mvillage.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:09:21 -0500

I left the Canon camp because I felt I had lost the connection with my
camera. My canon f1 or ae1 or Nikkormat all seemed to become a part of me, a
tool that I enjoyed using. the canon eos worked very well, and I miss the
adjustable ttl flash, but the autofocus motorized advance delayed shutter
soft viewfinder screen creeky plastic was more of a wall than a connection
to my subject. It could be I am just old(46) and want things like they were
when I was a teenager, but I think there is more to it than that.
Steve