Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M3 cameras
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:27:25 EST

<<I notice

that some guys have these funny little rewind knob levers on their M3

cameras instead of the round knob which does slow down rewinding.  Are those

still available?>>

I just happen to know that the funny rewind cranks are available-I make them!
They cost $35.00 each and can be had in satin chrome or black enamel.  They
really do make rewinding film in M2's and M3's much easier and faster.  Please
email me privately for more info.  I am not on the web, but have a photo that
I can send or see the current Viewfinder.  Thanks.

Richard Wasserman