Subject: [Leica] LHSA Solms Spring Shoot
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:50:43 -0500

Just polling to see how many LUG members are planning to attend.  I'm
going on the trip but have to travel independently of the group.  I'll
be arriving on the 12th and if anyone else is arriving early let me know
so we can plan to meet and have a beer or two.  What special labeling
worked at Photokina to distinguish LUG members?  Perhaps we could wear
red dots on our badges to distinguish ourselves.  Those artistically
inclined should consider producing an "official" LUG logo so we can
recognize each other at social gatherings!

Regards,
Paul