Subject: Re: RES: [Leica] Help - Bag to travel with M6's - This must be a common problem.
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 06:46:17 -0800

I just got the new Billingham 206 and, so far, I find it to be just about right for 2M6s, 4-6 lenses, and a small flash. Of course I can't tell you how many camera bags I've owned over the years.

BTW, does anyone else remember that Domke once made an M bag specifically for Leica rangefinders? I bought one about 7-8 years ago from Camera One in Florida and haven't seen them anywhere since. Just right for 1-2 bodies and 1-2 lenses - but not much else.