Subject: RE: [Leica] Another week gone by. Who knew PAD shooting was this tough?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 06:20:50 -0800

Kevin Hoffberg wrote:

>Thanks Jim.  Glad to hear someone else is in the same boat with me.  Without
>turning this into an obsession it seems like a wonderful opportunity to
>create a journal of my year, have fun taking pictures, learn something about
>photography, and I just know I'll come away with some winners.  Who could
>argue with that as a formula?>>>>>

Hi Kevin,

As perfect as one can get.:) The whole idea was not to make it a demanding
chore where it became a big pain in the butt, butt merely a kind of goal to
shoot for through out the year. The idea of one a day is a bit unrealistic,
but not unattainable, but it does take work. More than what most of us want
to do. Notice I included myself.

Now without chickening out here,:)  a previous post suggested one a week as
the final goal and if one managed a "picture a day" that they were content
with, that would be a bonus.

But your goal keeps it nice and loose which it should always be, a fun thing!

So far I'm not doing too bad. :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant