Subject: Re: [Leica] Insurance
From: Mark Hanner <Newsdude@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 02:29:36 -0500

I have my photography equipment covered by my homeowners policy but I was
wondering if anyone knows of a good insurance company that deals specifically
with insuring photography equipment.  I read somewhere in the past that some
companies will not only insure your equipment for theft but also from damage.
Anyone have a good company that will insure for both theft and damage?

Thanks, Mark