Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: How does a Leica M6 age?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:35:26 -0800

Dan POst wrote:

>Well, I reckon YOU have a couple of decades on me, and your III has about 6
>years on my IIIa, but I am going to try for 100 myself. Hell, now that CBS
>says a couple of shots a day is good for your health, I'm gonna try to beat
>you there+ACE-
>(Now, lemme see, two shots of McCallans a day, for 48 years comes out
>to....)

Hi Dan,

I learned from doctor friends and a couple of TV programs that men "should
have two glasses of red wine per day" cuts back on cholestrol and helps
from having heart attacks. However, I didn't see anything about having a
couple of McCallans a day.:) :)

Besides I think that might cut back on the amount of Leica buying funds! :)
ted