Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica v Olympus
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:56:00 -0800

I had an OM camera and lens.  The 50mm F1.4 is great.  Superb sharpness
easily equal, and I think better than Nikon.  Olympus put out some
outstanding lenses but never did make the grade when the world moved to
autofocus.
Other nice lenses to get, the 21mm F2, 180mm F2.8.  Quality of these lenses?
WOW! is the best word to use.

Peter K