Subject: [Leica] Trying to figure out the way to get better deals!
From: "Claude V Lepage" <clepage@cmhc-schl.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:05:11 -0500

Hello everybody,

I don't have a clue how many people are on the LUG list.  However, it seems
that it is a pretty huge group of members from everywhere around the globe.
These members also appear to be great consumers.  I'm looking at the
archives for the last couple of months and what I see in terms of purchase
is huge: new bodies, new lens (and not the cheapest), new everything from
Leica.

To me, such a group of people put together could have, if organized, some
power to negotiate better deals on Leica gears directly from the company.
Such an agreement could benefit both the members and Leica itself since we
represent a great showroom for their products.  I would like to know if any
member has already made some approach in that sense.  Thank you!

Delete document after: