Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 07:23:48 -0800

I'll ask Bill if he would be willing to put some notes down for me to pass
on to the LUGs.  When he started getting detailed into deffraction theory I
was lost, he brought it down to a level I could better understanding.  Bill
is a Leica user, so he does appreciate their optics.  I like Bill because he
is so honest.  If it stinks, he will tell you. If its great, likewise.

Peter K