Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL Lens Question
From: "Bruce L. Bevelheimer" <bruceb@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:37:38 -0800

Both of my CL lenses were produced by Minolta and take a 40.5mm filter. The
German lenses use a different thread, as someone noted.

For full details on CL lens variations check
http://www.cameraquest.com/leicacl.htm and look at
http://www.cameraquest.com/cle.htm for the CLE.

Actually, my 40mm f/2 was made for the CL and my 90mm f/4 was made for the
CLE, but they take the same filters. The two web pages noted above will give
you all the information you need to identify the lenses, hoods and
accessories for these cameras.

Bruce Bevelheimer