Subject: [Leica] Re: 50mm
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:30:58 -0800

At 07:35 PM 1/17/99 -0300, you wrote:

>Am I the only photographer on the list that doesn't have any use for the
50mm?

>Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>

Yes and no. I use a 50 with my R cameras quite often. But I sold my M 50 as
I like the 35 better as a general lens for the M. I sold my 50 & 90 M
lenses. I now have (and really really like) a 24 ASPH, 35/1.4 ASPH, and 75
Summilux. This is ideal for my type of M photography. The 50 didn't seem to
fit in. But if I suddenly become a Noctimaniac, I guess I won't have a choice.

Jim