Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm S/A metering modification (long)
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:48:43 +0100

Dennis Painter wrote:

> Lucien wrote:
> >
> > In November, the fearless Jeremy Kime ask somebody to modify
> > his Super-Angulon 21/3,4 in the way described on the following website:
> >
> > http://reality.sgi.com/jessen_esd/angulon_mod.html
> >
> <snip>
>
> Who did this modification? Does John van Stelton or Sherry do this?
>
> I have been to the site but it looks like more than I want to try
> myself.

Dennis,

From LUG Archives:

<http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/search.html?ln=leicausers>

Date: 20-Nov-1998 08:42:17
Subject: [Leica] Super Angulon for M6

I hope I won't offend too many purists but I've decided to commission
this
modification and will report back upon the lens's return.
As I hoped the cost will be minimal and Malcolm Taylor (my preferred
mechanic) reckoned that it was certainly feasible though he will achieve
the
same effect with more precise milling rather than hand filing.
Jem

I don't know who is Malcolm Taylor but I'm sure is living in England.

Lucien