Subject: Re: [Leica] Marklin Z scale
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 22:24:17 EST

<< I just picked up the "Complete Program 1998/99E" Marklin trains catalog,
and
 on one of the last pages is a photo of a Z scale freight car emblazoned with
 the Leica logo! Evidently, distribution would've been through Leica as a
 promotional item, as it doesn't seem to carry a Marklin part number. Now
 this, and the Leica Swatch would've been two collectables that I could
 really use :- >>

Jeff,
  If you find any more please let me know.  I currently have 0-27 and N guage
trains and have been looking at the Z stuff, this could push me over.....
I already have the Swatch Leica btw.

Bill