Subject: RE: [Leica] Camera Bag for an amateur photographer with M6's
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:49:50 -0800

Personally I hade the F2 canvas.  If you go for one, get the Ballistic
Nylon.  The canvas beats the hell out of your camera when you slide it in
and out.  I finally did sell mine and opted for the Tamrac Superlight 8
camera bag.  I love it.  Holds more than Domke, is far lighter, and much
easier to carry.

Peter K